Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thing 4 Flickr-CateDiCamilo 031


CateDiCamilo 031
Originally uploaded by moredthanu

O.k. This Flickr tool is great. I tried to post this picture on my blog in two ways. First I added the picture from the Blogger site- using the tool bar. I did not like how you had to click the box to see the picture of Kate and my daughter. I get the feeling that maybe I did it wrong that way. Then I tried the second way to get the picture on my blog. I added Flickr to my blog. Then all I had to do was click "Add to a Blog" above the picture at the Flickr site. Very easy!! I am going to go to Flickr to find images for presentations I use in the media center. I have been using Google Images, but I think I will find better pictures at Flickr!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love that you're loving Flickr! I love Flickr, too! I've been using it for a couple years for my own pictures but also for over a year for our library. There are so many fun things to do with Flickr.

And, I see that you're able to access this blog again. I'm not sure what your problem was at your school. Has your school maybe blocked some web 2.0 tools? It wouldn't be uncommon for that to happen.

Let me know if you're still running into problems at your school.

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach